At www.futuresomethingfuture.com Valentine's Day is a little bit country and a little bit sci-fi...
Tips and Instructions:
- 1. Determine how many Valentine’s you will need to share with friends, family and classmates.
- 2. Choose your favorite Ranchbot Valentine card or print out a variety in the amount that suits your needs.
- 3. Decided if you will be printing in color or black and white.
- 4. When using printing paper, backing the cards with construction paper not only adds a colorful border but also gives added strength to the cards themselves. Printing on Postcard paper is also an option.
- 5. Small strips of paper or postcard and tape make it easy to attach a little something extra to your cards (lollipops, pencils, crayons, erasers, chapstick, etc.)
- 6. For more creative ideas check out our Instagram and Facebook pages.
Celebrate Valentine's Day with your own free Future Something Future cards. Print out the free templates here:
Watch this video for some of the many ways you can decorate your Valentine's Day cards: